Thursday, March 5, 2015

Yet another snow day..?

What a week.. another snow day, so now I'm doing thesis at home.
Still working on the paper. After this I have to finish the sources page and then after that I will see if I have enough time to add another thing to my product (a draft of a bill or at least an idea of what a bill with these reforms in it would look like). Then I have to do my final presentation PowerPoint and practice that!
Basically, I have a lot of work to do.

(03/08/15) Update: On page 7 single-spaced of the paper. Also updated my mentor on where I am with thesis!

(03/09/15) Update: A shoutout to John Oliver for reminding me I forgot to address a huge issue in my project: the lack of voting rights for citizens in American territories.

No comments:

Post a Comment