Spent a while looking for an induction ceremony program. RUBY IS AWESOME. (Guess who wrote that while I was gone). I also looked up some bills to get a feel for what sort of thing I'm going to write. A preamble is optional so I have to consider whether to add that as well. As of right now for the paper I am at 8 pages single-spaced and am getting the citations for the works cited.
Some of the bills I looked at today:
The Dream Act (1, 2)
The Help America Vote Act (1)
A bill has to cover a lot of things, including what it is going to accomplish, and how it is going to do that (funds required, formation of commissions, monitoring, etc.) so I am going to start by making a list of what I want to include and go from there.
Additionally there are other bills out addressing campaign reform (namely the American Anti-corruption Act) so I probably won't be talking about that in the bill I write.
No comments:
Post a Comment