I have written a 9 page paper (single-spaced) and will attach the bill outline (which is to be part of the paper, making it the required length, nobody freak out) and works cited to the end as soon as they are done. This combines my ideas effectively. A paper would not lay out how I want to implement my reforms, but a written bill would not comprise some of the reforms (particularly the issue of voting in American territories, which will likely involve a constitutional amendment), so I realized I had to include both.
My process paper is due May 1st, so I do have more time, but I am almost done with that as well.
What I have left to do is my abstract, finish the works cited, possibly add some things to the bill timeline, and make/rehearse my final presentation.
To-do:
Reminder that we are supposed to take the panoramic picture on Tuesday.
Also, a reminder that my Works Cited page needs to be alphabetized after it's finished.
Send my judges the paper once it is finished (remember to read over the entire thing first).
Have my mentor and judges fill out the profile forms (ask Correa where they are, can't find them in Edmodo).
Sunday update: Almost finished the Works Cited page!
No comments:
Post a Comment