Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Paper, Sourcing, To-Do

I had to put the two articles from last time into my sources to use when my paper gets to IRV. I am currently finishing the part of my paper detailing the nomination process related reforms. I am a little stuck as to what I should talk about next. I was trying to talk about media but I think I will go on to campaign funding until I get a more solid idea of what I want to talk about in terms of media perception and election coverage.
To start on the campaign funding section, I am beginning with the concerns of the "party of non voters" discussed in the Pew Research polls I collected. I will also discuss the amounts of money spent and its sources, as well as what sort of influence those sources (who are limited to a few rich people) have on the process.

Looking for more polls to support stance on campaign funding:
Opinions of funding
Too much money in campaigns

Update: I am beginning the part of my paper that covers election funding. Also some time in class was spent dealing with and helping Michelle deal with technological difficulties...

To-do:
Contact more judges in case of schedule conflicts with the current ones and follow up with one of the possible judges who hasn't responded
Work on the paper out of school
Draft for the brochure
Look for more polls in here: [x]
Also look for polls from Gallup

No comments:

Post a Comment