Monday, January 12, 2015

Presentations Day 2

We had some great presentations today as well. Our class seems to have made some progress in their theses so it's cool to see what they've learned and how far they've come. It's interesting to see what different people do to make their presentations connect with the audience. The musical ones usually have audio, play their instrument, or bring something to show the class. Others have statistics and personal stories that allow the audience to understand why their topic is important.
Have to brainstorm more ideas for products and how to best present my information. I also have to add more to the aspect of public action (what an average person do to bring awareness and push through reform ideas).
I am currently contacting judges. There is interest but there is definitely a time issue.
Today I also started my outline for a final paper. The final presentation is a little confusing, but hopefully I'll know more about how it works towards the end of this month.
Update: Currently looking for senior quotes and getting more things together for my thesis product.

No comments:

Post a Comment