I investigated how Prezi works. The format is learn able and there is a forum for questions in case I run into formatting trouble. There is also a timeline template. I will need to modify it, of course.
Mr. Correa has suggested a mentor (an alum's parent, yay!) who should be contacted for government related theses, so I will see if she would be willing to mentor me.
Getting my college and scholarship essays more organized on Google Drive (putting them in folders and such) and I also have my two teacher recommenders and my employer (Dr. Stuart Ravnik, STARS program).
Ms. Johnson just gave me my transcripts so that's on track.
More articles to read for the timeline (I have the general process down, but the specifics are a little fuzzy. Also I need to get more into the campaign process.):
Delegate details
A timeline of the 2012 election (it starts in 2009!)
The government's timeline for the 2012 election
2008 election timeline for comparison
Note to myself to study the debate process and its criticisms when looking at the campaigning process.
(In other news, Mr. Satarino subbed, Ruby received her driver's license, and David gave us all fruit snacks).
Update: waiting for mentor response, applied for another scholarship, finishing Apply Texas essays, scheduled to meet with Mr. Templet again this Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment