So apparently somehow when I double-spaced something was off so I need to add stuff to the bill outline!
Also continuing on the final presentation outline and script. It's so hard to condense and organize everything, but I guess that's good since it means I have enough info for 20 minutes.
On the hunt for my third and last judge as well (shout out to Kendall for helping me!)
Working on the presentation outline (goal is to finish by April 10th so I can rehearse for presentation on the 22nd).
Final presentation pointers
To-do:
Send judges the paper.
Get Correa to sign the thesis cover.
Finish the 10 page process paper whenever I have time.
Ask if what else needs to be at the presentation (do I need to print my paper or blog, etc.)
Also ask if I have to send them my process record with the paper.
Also do I just link my blog and how do I submit my email record?
Find the last judge...
No comments:
Post a Comment