Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Making the presentation (4/10 through 4/20)

4/10/15:
Really got down to find all the graphics for my presentation! I have to make two of them, the others I found online. The script is coming along nicely too, so I will be rehearsing within the next week as well.

College updates: UT friends are so great... I'm chasing down research and dorm information right now and they're helping so much! :)

4/14/15:
I volunteered at Ruby's thesis on Sunday, which was more fun than I expected. There are clips at her blog.
Congrats to Tschiemer, who did his presentation today! I'm attending Lucija's presentation later today as well. My PowerPoint didn't send properly last night so I'm working on script today. Good thing I did most of the graphics for the presentation over the weekend anyway. I bet it's in the downloads folder at my house.
I sent my paper to my judges (one of them is apparently reading it right now, Drive labeled him as "anonymous nyan cat"...) so that's on track too!
I also added to my process paper.
Reminder to have Correa sign the cover sheet.

4/20/15:
Going to send a reminder email to my judges tomorrow!
Got the cover sheet signed.
Practicing the presentation.
Reminder to add details about how my presentation went after next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment