Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 18: More research

We received our grades for our presentations (95 for me).
I am taking more notes on this book. Right now I'm in the part where it discusses improvements for voter registration. The reform implementation in some states also cost a lot, so I have to remember to look into costs for each reform.
In order to get more organized I put some additional documents on my Google Drive, including notes on reading material and a list of goals to look back on to evaluate the reforms.
One of the polls used for the book (it asked why people did not vote in 2000 election) is a little old so I need to find a more recent one if there is one available. The problem of access to voting for disabled persons should have decreased in recent years, so it is likely that the poll results would be different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment